Ms. Ghazala Saifi , Parliamentary Secretary (National History & Literary Heritage)
KHAAMTA CEO. & Founder (2005 — Present)
Khaamta Textiles is a company known mainly for their handcrafted products, such as their hand-woven cottons and silks. Apart from that they have a variety of products such as readymade clothes for both men and women. Successfully run the company and it's day to day activities.
PTI Member (2010 — Present)
- Has remained the President for the Women's Wing, Karachi. PTI Current post is Senior Vice President, Women's, Sindh - PTI Master Trainer for Polling agents by National Democratic Institute
- Responsible for creating a liaison between the women members of rural and urban Sindh.
- Conducted Eye Camps in Kemari.
- Successfully raised funds for various medical treatments for the underprivileged communities.
- Raised Funds for various candidates during the 2013 elections.
- Participated regularly for Sit-down protests and Jalsa's all through out Pakistan.
Women Chambers of Commerce & Industry, Karachi South (2015 — Present)
Founding Senior Vice President
- Providing women skills such as: Entrepreneurship and Trade Policy Development Bringing women entrepreneurs of Karachi - South from Micro to small and small to medium levels of business.
- WCCI Karachi South has a strength of 150 women and growing entrepreneurs. Have arranged various fundraisers for: JPMC, Lady Duffrin Hospital, Bilquis Edhi Foundation & Binte Fatima Old Women's Home.
- Organised a yearly award ceremony, acknowledging women and their contribution to Pakistani society.
- Held a seminar for Women Empowerment, guest speaker invited was Chairman Imran Khan - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf.
Sindh Technical and Vocational Training Association (2007 — Present)
- Have been the Chairperson for STEVTA for the past 11 years. Have worked tirelessly to improve their programs, and worked with the marginalised communities of women and supported them.
- STEVTA is audited yearly by a reputable Accounting Firm.
- Working to develop a Technical Institute for women of rural areas. This Insitiute will train women to become Mid-Wives and Nurses.
SWEC Member (2008 — Present)
- SAARC Women Executive Council.
- Visited India and Nepal as part of a delegation from Pakistan.
- Attending a training in Bangladesh on Digital Media and Communication - Funded
Book Group Member
Developed teachers guides and edited (urdu) novels and (urdu) reading material for High School students.
- Master Sahab
St. Josephs School & C.A.S (1988 — 1994)
- Teacher Taught O level courses in Pakistan Studies, Islamiat & Urdu.
- Taught remedial Urdu.